Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!


22 years ago, at this very hour, on July 3rd, 1987,  I heard the cry of my first born son. Noah Allan Harazin was born at 1:21 a.m, weighing 6 lbs 15 oz, measuring 19 1/2 inches, and with a head full of BLACK hair. 

You were the easiest baby any mother could ever ask for. You never cried, you were just as content as can be. Being my firstborn, you hold a place in my heart that no other person can ever take. When you hold that newborn baby who still smells of the womb, it is so hard to imagine what the future could possibly hold. 

You and I spent that first 4th of July watching the fireworks together from our hospital room. In fact, until you were about 6, you thought the 4th of July fireworks were for you. LOL

Every day I pray for you to find your way in life. Every day I remind myself that God loves you more than I do, and I hope that you can feel his love. Every day, God calls to you, and hopes this will be the day you hear Him. 

Happy birthday Noah! We love you!

 

1 comment:

JennyH said...

What a cute picture. Hope he had a great one!