Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Forecast and rot

The forecast is the thing I'm supposed to check BEFORE I tell Angela we're going to a carnival today! You'd think I'd know this stuff by now.

The "rot" is because that is what all my dogs smell like, and why I'm going to spend most of the morning bathing all 4 dogs!!! (for those who don't know my dogs, that equates to about 6-8 hours of grooming!!!) Apparently there is something DEAD in our yard. UGH! And, it's pouring out so I'm not going out to find it. Finding it should not be that difficult though. All I have to do is walk around outside and the dogs will point it out to me. Then I will show Dean where it is so he can get rid of it. LOL

No comments: