Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Shelley and her family. Her kids will be the lucky recipients of a personalized video from Santa. On Saturday morning Angela and I will deliver a VERY special letter to Santa, and we'll get to see his reindeer too! All of that will be caught on video and sent to Shelley's kids for Christmas.

I know that all things happen for a reason, and today I know that Shelley's kids were meant to get a video from Santa! I can't wait to send it to them! I got to meet with Santa tonight, and tell him a little about the kids he'll be talking to on the video. He's very excited!!!

No comments: