Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Angela visits with THE REAL Santa

First of all, I have to explain the haircut. When I told they stylist, "I don't want it past the chin." I should have been more specific. I meant I don't want it SHORTER than her chin. She thought I meant "I don't want it longer than her chin." UGH! Now she looks like a boy again. Oh well, it'll grow back. Anyway, here's Angela meeting THE REAL Santa. He and I met while doing the play. This guy is amazing, and...I kid you not...jingles when he walk, even when he's not wearing the red suit!

1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

wow, so cool you saw live reindeer. good job with Santa