My friend Alyssa tagged me with a "6 things you want to know about me meme". Ok, so here they are:
1) I used to be painfully shy in high school. No...really...
2) I am scared to death of water. I will swim if I have to, and can even tread water. I just don't go under....ever. Funny though, that I want to put in a pool.
3) When Dean is out of town all the dogs sleep with me. Freaks me out if they bark though!
4) I have 4 siblings, but was only raised with 2 of them. YOU figure it out. If you know the story, don't cheat and tell.
5) I have a tic disorder. Certain articles of clothing set off one of my tics (which happens to be my worst and most noticeable one), so I avoid that certain article as much as possible, and buy clothing accordingly. If I don't wear that item I can hide my tics.
6) I joined the Army at the age of 17, and was in until I had Tyler 4 years later, and was discharged from IRR right as my unit was leaving for Desert Storm in 1990.
Ok, so now I'm tagging Kathy, Karen, and Kathy