Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day

Please excuse my lack of posts lately. It takes me 8-10 days to recover from chemo and then a few more days before my brain is really able to formulate thoughts and by then there is just too much going on for me to post.

Anyway, on Father's Day we just hung out here at home. I was just starting to feel well again but didn't have much energy to burn yet. We took the kids to a nice little park just up the street where they had a good time playing.

Every day I'm thankful for this man God brought into my life. I could not have asked for a better dad for our kids!
Whatcha doing Daddy?

Oh! Pulling those weeds? 

You look like you need someone on your lap to help.

I love when you whisper on my ear.

Thank you for being my daddy!


2 comments:

Betsy said...

so sweet!! Great Dad! Praying everyday for your full recovery!! Take care, Leah!

Tigger (aka Karyn) said...

Beautiful!!