Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, November 18, 2011

Repost: Epic Journey

My blog has been seriously neglected this week because I'm mostly blogging over on our adoption blog. So I've decided to repost a series I did a few years ago about my Epic Journey. It was a very fun motorcycle trip. Little did I know how much it would change me, or the confidence it would give me to do more in my life. I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoyed riding it.
..................................................
One Last Post Before I go! SEE YA!


By the way, this picture was difficult to take by MYSELF!


No comments: