Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Old Movies

Tonight I was working on a video project for Cherish Our Children International. While digging around in my account I found some old videos I haven't watched in a long time. I thought you might get a kick out of this one. This is Angela when she was around 9 or 10, explaining the EEG equipment she was wearing. She cracks me up!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This was great! I loved the bow at the end and then her laugh!! Adorable!!

Mama said...

Oh my word...I have got to meet that nutty girl of yours! She is absolutely adorable and such a goof! She would fit right in with my goobers. :)