Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, July 21, 2012

With the Passage of Time it Happens




It’s happened to me.

It didn’t happen 5 year ago when I turned 40. No, I was still feeling pretty good at 40 and my skin was in decent condition. Unfortunately another 5 years of motorcycle riding and the passage of my 45th birthday a couple weeks ago brought with it some changes I’ve been trying to ignore.

Yes, my skin is finally changing. All those years out in the sun unprotected as a kid have taken their toll. (remember all those blistering burns?) I’ll be honest, I haven’t really paid much attention to my skin. I mean, it’s there. I wash it., dry it and I’m on my way. Unfortunately age spots, crow’s feet and frown lines have now found their way into my morning skin inspection. I’m starting to pay attention!  Oh, I’ve spent money on “quality” products before, but I’ve never been impressed with them.

 Dove has come out with a revolutionary line of premium body wash. These products contain the highest concentration of NutriumMoisure technology of all the other Dove products! 
Since I'm really wanting to start over with skin care, I decided to try the 


Oh I am loving it! It contains skin natural building blocks to help improve skin's look over time, and can give you visibly more beautiful skin in just one week. My skin not only looks better, but feels amazing! 

Dove® VisibleCare™ Renewing Crème Body Wash is designed to nourish and replenish your skin. In the past I've tried products that leave me feeling like I have a film covering my whole body, but The Visible Care Renewing formula has a rich, pearlescent cream that creates a luxurious lather, then rinses clean. 

I have a very sensitive nose, so anything I try has to be appealing. I want whatever I use on my skin to make me feel clean and smell beautiful. The Visible Care Renewing Body Wash has a fruity floral fragrance that includes a modern combination of Pink Mimosa and Pomegranate. I absolutely love the scent! 

After one week of using the product, I can say I have visibly more beautiful skin from a body wash, and as we've shed those winter coats it's time to show it off!

So what is your favorite skin care regimen? Leave me a comment, and while you're at it you can enter to win the Dove sweepstakes, and I have a coupon for you below too!

Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!
Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a 30-year-old male with super sensitive skin that Dove makes break out in hives (most everything does), I have to say I really liked the ducky in your photo!

BTW, my sisters and step-mom swear by Dove.