Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, July 15, 2012

mOOOOOMMM!

My big brothers warned me. "Watch out! When mom decides you're getting a haircut and there are no haircut places open, it won't matter."


It didn't start out too bad. Snipping here and there. 

And then she said a bad word, and brought out the clippers!

She mumbled about "I should know better than to touch the scissors right before a big event. "

And the next thing I know, I look like THIS!

Feels better though. I'm always hot, so this is nice and cool.

 And then it was Axel's turn.

6 comments:

DandG said...

What about Angela...?

Unknown said...

That's the most comfortable hair do in the summer!

And patiently waiting... said...

How cute are they!! Come and do my boys would ya!!! They need the clippers something fierce! :)

Cindy said...

The haircuts look great! You have such handsome buys.

Becca said...

I think they look GREAT! Definitely good summer hairdos. :-)

Tamara said...

My older boys begged for those haircuts. I cut it under protest. Not my favorite look ...