Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, February 15, 2010

Really? NOT!

Honestly, these stories make me sick to my stomach. For real! I look at the pictures and my stomach churns. I'm sorry, but "men" don't have vaginas, nor do they have a uterus. They also don't need to have their breasts removed! Stop calling HER ...HIM!!!!!

I totally UNDERSTAND gender reassignment surgery. But either you want to be a man, or you don't. Make up your mind! So you've taken all the hormones so you can grow facial hair. You've had your breast tissue removed. Why do you still have a uterus? Why do you still have a vagina? I thought you were a "man"? Hmmmm a REAL MAN would have had the guts to get rid of all the parts he didn't need.

And don't come back with "I need then because I want to have a baby." See, God made it so that WOMEN needed uterus, and MEN need a penis. Did you skip that part? So you're somehow confused, weather it be psychologically or biologically, and you fix that problem with the reassignment process. But fix it ALL THE WAY!

No comments: