Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, February 07, 2008

From the Archives

I've been tagged by Renee over at My Special K's to do the Archive Meme. Thanks Renee!

Here are the rules -
Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Link 1) Many Hats: On raising a child with Schizophrenia. This was very difficult for me to write, but more difficult to live through. I know there are others struggling with this...the secret life of a parent who's child suffers from Mental Illness.

Link 2) Overlapping Guests Ok, so this is a funny post about Angela's friends. I have a few friends, but only rarely do I actually SEE them. I'm not exactly sure why except that I know it has to do with everyone having busy schedules, myself included! LOL

Link 3) Who...me??? Honest, someone said this to me!

Link 4) The Gift of Riding Alone As it was pubished in Biker Alley Magazine in August '07

Link 5) It Sneaks Up On You My first ever blog post, written June 30, 2005. If you haven't taught kids to drive yet, you might want to read this one! LOL



No comments: