Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Peace Out!

Angela's favorite Christmas gift this year is her "ticar". She has a very interesting style, mixing all the lyrics of every song she knowns into one medley. The hard part is picking out which songs she's singing! LOL Her speech is usually pretty good, but when she's singing I usually have a hard time understanding her. About 1/2 way through the video she starts doing her toe thing, which always cracks me up. She ends the piece with "Word!". I guess we'll need to add 'ticar" lessons to the mix, huh?

7 comments:

Meredith said...

She's too cute! I don't remember seeing video of her (or maybe just not in a long time) what a doll she is! So grown up!

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now.... The way I found your blog is confusing at best (from a blog that I found from another blog....so on and so on)

Your daughter is simply amazing and a daily inspiration to me.

Thanks for sharing your angel with us.

JennyH said...

so cute. love the way she sits in the chair. She is growing up!
Jenny-downsyn

SunflowerStories said...

What fun! She really is digging that ticar.

Anonymous said...

WHAT WONDERFUL SONGS!!! SHE IS JUST ADORABLE :)
BEST WISHES, JENNIFER AKA GOOGS MOMMY

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

haha toooo cute! I love it!

Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

Angela is gorgeous! My baby Philip was clapping along to her playing the guitar, so you can tll her she's got her first groupie.

Anna