Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Dear Blogger: August 2017

Oh Blogger, we're getting there, aren't we?

Well, I have to back up to July for a minute, because I missed some pictures! I just didn't look in the right files. Silly me!

The Aquatennial Parade. So much fun! 


Notice I have a tight grip on shirts? These two wanted 
to bolt toward whatever musical group came by.

The best big sister!

This guy! He loves him some swim time!

Dean and I celebrated 14 years together!

And my oldest biological baby turned 30! Happy birthday Noah!

Now lets get back to August, shall we?

It takes 1.75 lbs of blueberries to get us through a Sunday morning breakfast!

I continued running...

And after a 22-year-long hiatus from running, I ran my first 5K.
I came in 2nd place in my age group, with a pretty decent time! 


Dean and Asher took in a Twins game with some friends.

 And before we knew it, it was county fair time!




Angela and I had several girl dates.

And we spent time at local parks.


Angela had a second sleep study done. 
She was found to have very severe Central sleep apnea
and wears now sleeps with a cpap machine. (as Abel and I too!)

And on to September we go! 

1 comment:

jeshyr said...

All the coolest kids have CPAP machines!

(in other words: me too :) )