Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Seeing change: First Day of School Pics

I love looking back at our annual back to school picture! So fun to see the changes in our family. Some of the changes are bittersweet, like the loss of our pets, or a move. Most of the changes are fun to see, like addition of pets (if only I could get my cat to "stay") or kids!

First day 2008


First day 2009


First day 2010

First day 2011

First Day 2012

First Day 2013

First Day 2014

First Day 2015 
(also known as the year Amos was new and wouldn't stay turned around! LOL)

First Day 2016

And FINALLY!!!!
FIRST DAY 2017



4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love these kinds of pictures and could look at them all day! Another change, did you move? The forested driveway is gone in the last two photos.

Unknown said...

Leah! I love these pics!!! I would so love to meet up with you and Miss Angela! I think of her all the time over these past years.

Unknown said...

Love the pics, Leah! I would so love to meet up with you andiss Angela! 18 yrs and I always keep her in my prayers!

Sarah said...

Fun sequence. Looks like the little ones have grown a lot in the last year!