Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Trying Again: A Must Read


I originally posted this a couple days ago, but there was a glitch so I am reposting it.

One of my best friends in real life has *finally* decided to start a blog.

Ann Bremer is mom to 6 kids. Her 5th child, John, has Down syndrome. When he was 2 1/2 years old he was diagnosed with ALL (Leukemia) and went through three years of chemotherapy. He has now been cancer free for 5 years!!!

Ann is an excellent writer. She writes with humor and a perspective on life that is very refreshing. I eagerly wait for everything she writes and I know you will too. Please go read her first post and leave her some bloggie love!

No comments: