Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Christina over at Kwisteena's KWasiness. (Sorry this has taken me so long Christina!) I am supposed to define my life in six words. Hmmm....

In no particular order:

1. Interesting
2. Blessed
3. Humorous
4. Busy
5. Sometimes Chaotic
6. Diverse
--
Now I'm supposed to tag five more people...(the rules are to describe your life in 6 words and tag 5 more people, leaving them a comment on their blogs so they'll know they've been tagged).

I now tag

Tom over at Narrow Ridge
Kathy at Adventures in Homemakerland
Amy over at Larkin's Place
Michelle at Rhett's Journey
Alyssa at What's Happening at the Hoovers


No comments: