Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, January 05, 2020

Welcome to 2020!

2020 started off with a BANG for me! I expect this year is going to bring lots of information and new people into my - our - life.

I am considering moving my blog. It seems bloggers are using different platforms now, most of which are new to me. I could do a Vlog but I don't know that people want to see my face rambling on about nonsense and my personal opinions on life.

I want to hear from YOU! What is your favorite type of blog? Do you prefer Vlogs? What platform do you most  often access? 

6 comments:

Milena said...

I still read blogs, both on Blogspot and Wordpress, and I miss so many of those who used to blog and write such interesting posts! Please don't move to Facebook!

jeshyr said...

I'm still a blog fan, personally, I don't watch vlogs at all. Give me walls of text any day <3

Heather said...

I still love blogs, but vlogs are good too! Whatever is easiest for you!

Kim said...

I really prefer blogs ... but will watch vlogs occasionally.

Eva said...

I seem to use Instagram the most these days, but I do miss blogs...

Leslie said...

I use wordpress: Geekygirlguide.com
I also podcast at podbean: ggni.podbean.com