Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, October 19, 2007

voyeurs

I know there are some who read here for the sole purpose of getting an inside scoop on things going on in my life. Like they will find out something about me I don't want them to know. (which is kinda funny, since I wouldn't put private information on a public blog! DUH!) I have opinions, and sometimes they're not very nice, and they may not agree with yours. What I think is hilarious is when people (mostly ex family members) email me and say things like, "I want you to remove...." But you see, this is my blog. That means everything written here is from my perspective. It's what I believe to be true without being slanderous. If you don't like it, go start your own blog and write whatever you want. That would be your blog.

No comments: